- To be the premier and dynamic society promoting the science of Digestive Endoscopy through relevant Research and Training, in response to the needs of its members and the global community, governed by high moral, ethical standards and compassionate care.
- To provide information and making endoscopic services accessible to the community.
- To set the standard for quality training programs which aims to produce competent, compassionate, socially responsive and ethical members.
- To uphold the rights, and provide the professional needs of our members while creating an empowering environment to optimize participation and involvement in the programs and activities of the organization.
- To improve standards of digestive endoscopy by adhering to Clinical Practice Guidelines and pursuing research initiatives.
- To work hand in hand with the medical community in the promotion of digestive health.